Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i must agree, too cute!

hello. my name is....

Emerson Lauren Manning
03/12/2008 3:28 PM
7 lbs. 0 oz.19 in.

I can't get over this picture, i think she's soooo cute.
Look at that adorable little mouth and button nose, too much!



Here's a picture of baby Emerson, mom (who looks fantastic by the way), and dad :) Emerson is a beautiful baby, and she really does look like Reagan, a lot. I couldn't really tell, because i havent seen her in person but i think she may have samantha's nose. I swipped these pictures from Erin R's blog which you should probably check out, in order to see more pics of the baby, and LK of course! Click Here. Congrats again....can't wait to meet her :)










2 comments:

sara said...

MMMmmmmmm...she is a doll. I can't wait to photograph her in the next few days.

-erin m said...

i'm jealous. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails