Friday, March 21, 2008

unbelievable

Occasionally when I happen to catch it on, I've been watching America's Best Dance Crew. Here's a few of my favorite performances. I'm not sure how you can watch these and not think these crews are absolutely incredible. I love it. Makes me want to get up and dance :)

1st...KabaModern. These kids are from UCirvine and their attention to detail is mind blowing. I was so impressed with their version of "Thriller". It's probably in the top 3 of all the performances this year. Sorry Sara, no slicky suit involved.



Next up...this is JabbaWockeez. I know, hard to say, but you'll be impressed. They have a very different style. They combine tricks with the most amazing choreography. You may have seen them in StepUp2. They do every dance with these mask on, which sorta creeped me out at first but it really adds something. I think if I had to choose a favorite this season, this would be it. This challenge was the evolution of dance.



JabbaWockeeZ during the Michael Jackson challenge, perform to a mix of PYT.



Final performance from KabaModern during the evolution of dance challenge. They did such a good job. I really thought it should be them and JabbaWockeeZ in the finale.


which performance was your favorite?
The song at the end of that last video, Get Buck in Here, is my favorite song of the moment. I cant help it, every time it comes on i wanna get up and act a fool. :) so feel free to give me a call if you know me, because it's currently my ring tone as well! (i am aware that i'm a freak! lol)
Mamaw, hope you enjoy the newest youtube videos...seemed like your kinda thing! :)

1 comment:

The Sextons said...

Mul-K, I am a silent reader of your blog. I love reading your posts and at least staying connected to what's going on in your crazy med school life. Alison reminded me so much of my friend Meredith that I felt I had to leave a comment. I totally forgot about the last meeting until I was driving home the next day. But I will be at the next one, whenever it is. I want to help the girls out as much as possible and I would love to take Kara's spot, but with everything going on with me I just don't have the time it would take, but hopefully we will all be able to provide them with enough support until someone takes over. In the flame, Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails