Thursday, March 6, 2008

go mamaw, it's your birthday...

We gonna party like it's ya birthday! :)
You better appreciate this missy, 'cause I'm probably gonna get fussed at for not studying!!


HaPpY 70th
(and she thought i didnt know her real age...ha!)
BiRtHdAy to my
(course, now she's probably gonna kill me...)

MaMaw Patti!!!
(someone told me you were 48?!!)

Oh! You musta been a beautiful baaaaabbbbbeeee.....


Alright people, let's take this picture before you find out

what I did, and I get in trouble!



Is this real? Cause it doesnt look real? Ahhh her face is stuck!!



JACK! Pay attention she's tryin' to take a picture!!




I-D-K?! My BFFs!



We's took a bath and ev'ry thang...



Oh I'm so excited I think I might wet myself!!



Let's check to see if there's anything stuck in our teeth.



MaMaw, Patti, Ms. Pat, Patricia Jean, PJ, Aunt Patti, Pat, Granola, grandmommy dearest, grandma patti (never came outta my mouth!), Patti Patti.....

HaVe A

~*SpEcTaCuLaR*~

BiRtHdAY!!!!

♥ Sugarfoot

*A little extra fun.....my mamaw if she was a SouthPark Character!!! LOL!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin,
That's adorable you are too much. I love it Mamaw

Anonymous said...

Erin,
Since when do you have time to do all of this? I'm impressed. Beth told me this was something you were up to, so I had to check it out. Very creative and fun. You and Matt have to come see us soon, we miss you. Wade has a striped shirt in his closet, and every time Ava sees it she says, "Maa, Maa" (still isn't pronouncing her "t"). Mom said she was right back loving her "Erer" again last Monday. Get back to me lady, I mean it!! If you can blog, you can come see me.
M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails